The Master has top-level business partners to ensure the quality of training in order to crystallise the theoretical knowledge acquired by the student. The characteristics thereof are:
- The internships are unpaid.
- The student must have absolute geographic/time availability in order to undertake the internship. It is the company who sets the schedule, with a maximum limit of 25 hours per week.
- The companies offering placements are located in Seville, Campo de Gibraltar, Jerez and Cadiz (internships in otherlocations are also possible).
- Internship will take place from March / April and, at most, until September, with an overall duration of 150 hours.
- The company itself will select the student based on their curriculum.
There is the exceptional possibility that a student who is working in a company which could meet the minimum requirements (eg, in the case of tax consultants who are discharged from the Spanish Association of Tax Consultants, who can evidence their experience in tax matters etc.) will be able to carry out their internship in the same company.
With regard to those students who opt to carry out research in order to obtain the degree, subject to the approval of the Masters' Directors, they should select a topic for their research and will be allocated a tutor to assist their development. The paper will not have a minimum nor a maximum length (the usual is about 20-25 pages, double spaced) and will be judged on its quality.