To formalise enrolment it will be necessary to provide the following:
- Photocopy of ID card or passport.
- Photocopy of academic transcript.
- Photocopy of university degree obtained or proof that it is currently being issued.
Documents issued abroad must:
- Be official and issued by the competent authorities, according to the law of the country concerned.
- Accompanied, where appropriate, by an official translation into Castilian.
- Presented legalised through diplomatic channels or, if applicable, by an Apostille. This requirement shall not apply to those issued by authorities of the Member States of the European Union or signatories of the European Economic Area Agreement.
- For more information on how to legalise documents, click here.