The University of Cadiz (UCA) incorporates the contents of this portal as a service of information and communication of activities promoted by this institution.
Conditions of use
- The UCA reserves the right to modify and update the information contained within this portal, without the need of prior notice.
- Downloading and use of the information here is allowed as long as the rights of intellectual property of the holder (UCA) and any right derived from the information contained herein are respected.
- The UCA is not liable for any direct or indirect damages that the use of this page can inflict to computers and software of the user.
The UCA does not assume any responsibility with regard to the material included in these pages. Such material:
- Consists only of general public information.
- Does not necessarily offer comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date information.
- May sometimes contain links to external sites over which the Cadiz University has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
This disclaimer clause is neither aimed at limiting the liability of the University of Cadiz contrary to the applicable law, nor excludes its liability in cases where by virtue of the same, it cannot be excluded.